Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just A Scrappin' DT Challenge

Hello Crafters,
 
I hope that your week has been going great.  Wow what a super challenge over at Just A Scrappin'
 
This weeks challenge is "Anything Goes" Make a card, layout, or project.  Use the color green and any other color that you would like.  The challenge is open for on week so head on over to 'Just A Scrappin' 
 
For this weeks challenge here is my card:
 










 
 
All of the papers that I used were from DCWV. It was one of their little packs of paper that was all school related. If you have any other questions about the project please feel free to ask.

I hope to see you all with a challenge in the Just A Scrappin'

6 comments:

  1. awww Bree this album is soooo adorable! I love it!!!

    Your DT Sister~
    Jo
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your album Beaniers. You make you Aunt Patti proud. This is great and will sale for sure. You are so talented.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Bree! I'm so happy to be on the design team with you, you are so talented! Excited to be following your blog too!

    Blessings,
    Melitta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you put alot of time into this one. It's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete