Thursday, July 19, 2012

Just A Scrappin' Challenge 13 "Christmas in July!"

Hello Crafters,
I hope that your week has been going great.  Wow what a super challenge over at Just A Scrappin'
This weeks challenge is "Christmas in July" make a card, layout, or project.  Use the colors black, white, pink, and one other color to make something Christmas related.  The challenge is open for on week so head on over to 'Just A Scrappin' 
For this weeks challenge here is my card:



Everything I used on these cards was Stampin' Up products, besides the punches. They were just some that I had acquired over the years. They are really simple and quick cards. I hope you all will love them. If you have any other questions about the project please feel free to ask.

I hope to see you all with a challenge in the Just A Scrappin'

6 comments:

  1. Sorry everyone. I have no idea why this did not post this morning, when I had it set for this morning. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card-Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree, nice card. What did you do to the card to make the green trim? Is it distress ink? this is a cute, cute card.
    Marye Bird
    passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Bree! I love your card... it's just perfect for Christmas... I really like the cute pink border you created with your punch!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marye Bird, I just used Stampin' Up daubers with my Stampin' up ink pad and the dotted all around the edges. Thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bree, i really like the elegant simplicity of your card. The stamped images re great and I like the scalloped border.

    ReplyDelete