Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just A Scrappin' Challenge "Volleyball"

Our challenge over at Just A Scrappin' this week was to make a volleyball themed project, using the colors gold, maroon, and brads. I used All Sports Cricut Cartridge to cutout the title and volleyball for my page. I add silver star brads, some stitching, and stickles to top this project off. I hope you love what I have done and that you will head over to Just A Scrappin' to checkout all the other amazing DT members' projects. Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. Bree love this layout and I love how you made that volleyball! This is so cool!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on bringing all the elements and colors togeother love the volleyball

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout for a Volleyball player-TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO! I love the phrasing you used. Good amount of space for pics too!

    TFS,
    Bridget
    CrazyCatLadyCraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete